Our Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Night At Beacon

2 posters

Go down

First Night At Beacon Empty First Night At Beacon

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Man. It sucked that girls and guys had to stick to their side of the room. Sky wanted to hang out with Kim tonight.

Oh well. If things turned out like he hoped, he'd be on the same team as her anyway. And Sky always tried to hope for the best. Even if he was one of maybe three or four guys wearing a shirt. Oh well, least he wasn't wearing a onesie! That would just be embarrassing.

The teen scribbled in his notebook notes about the day, mostly about the trip and how many kids got airsick. Sky couldn't ever understand being 'airsick'. Oh, and that Kim nearly broke someone's nose who was picking on some white bunny faunus. Overall, normal day.
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

https://realmofinsanity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Night At Beacon Empty Re: First Night At Beacon

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:14 pm

Everything was seriously pissing him off. Sasi was didn't want to be stuck in the damn room with all these damn idiots. He was one of the guys going shirtless as he settled in to sleep...like he could with the guy next to him snoring like an Ursa.

He saw one kid writing in a freaking diary. What a loser! He couldn't imagine any of these guys working under him. Yes under him. He was cut to be a leader, not some flunky. Hopefully he got three hot chicks. Even if they were weak as hell at least they would still be good to look at.
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:21 pm

Great. Someone was staring at him. Sky glanced up, shoving his bangs out of his eyes. Remember, never overreact to staring. That just lets people think you have something to hide. Hmm. Looked like a tough guy, or just trying too hard. Sky smiled pleasantly, he knew that just made people mad. React happily and pleasantly to an angry person, they never knew what to do.

"Can I help you?"
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:26 pm

Great. The wuss was talking to him. Just what he needed. And just when he had seen a cute blonde on the other side of the room.

"Maybe if you shut up and grew a pair. What? You writing to mommy and daddy back home?"
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:32 pm

... Oh ouch. Sky's initial result was to panic. Was his binder not tight enough? His hips weren't that obvious, were they? After mentally calming himself (no one else could tell, even Kim had difficulty), Sky just raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't... think that my writing was bothering you. I'm done for the night, anyway." He shut his journal and pulled his knees to his chest. "Bad night, huh?" No malice, no anger. Just casual small talk coming from Sky.
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:39 pm

"It wasn't." Sasi said blandly. "But you're acting like such a wuss that it pisses me off."

When he started the conversation, it made him want to punch something. "Who said we were friends, huh? Turn around and I might not beat you to a pulp. How's that sound?"
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:47 pm

"Wow. Miserable life you lead, having such a sensitive personality you get mad at someone's very presence." Sky remarked dryly, raising a brow.

"No fights on the first day. I'll let you kick my ass after we get assigned teams, fair deal?" Sky was mostly nonviolent. Unless it came to Grimm. Then the violence happened.
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:51 pm

"Right. You seem to be missing the point." He roughly grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him up close so they were face-to-face. "Stop. Talking. To. Me. If you want a sissy 'bonding' experience, try going over there." And with that he pushed him in the direction of the girl's side of the room.
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:55 pm

Okay, that's it. If Sky was somehow teamed up with this loser, he was going to feed him to a Beowolf. "Okay, okay, go to bed, you're cranky, I get it." He scooted away to his sleeping back, rolling his eyes. Gee, some people really were far too sensitive.
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Lani saw the little scuffle and chuckled to himself. Like Sasi, he was topless and proud to show it. He even did a little strutting in front of the ladies earlier. And since he was in such a good mood, he might as well spread it around a little.

He poked Sky on the shoulder. "Hey there, buddy. Don't get too down in the dumps because of Sourpuss over there."
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Sky glanced over and smiled. Now this felt like a much better personality. "Oh, no, not letting it bother me. I used to work at my dad's garage. That guy is mild compared to some of the jerks I've dealt with. The answer to dealing with them? Don't get mad back." Sky extended a hand. "I'm Sky. Unlike, er, Sourpuss I guess, I'm pretty happy to be here."
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:32 pm

"That's the ticket!" Lani shook the extended hand with a smile. "My name's Lani, what's yours, and can I call you Sunshine?" He asked in quick succession.
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:39 pm

So perky. Sky chuckled. "Sure, it's better than 'wuss' anyway." He leaned back against the wall. "I'm here with my friend Kim, but she's stuck on the girl's side. She's the brunette with the gold streaks in her bangs, she's probably fiddling something mechanical right now." His eyes searched the room... yup. She seemed really into tinkering with her scroll again. If Sky needed to buy her another replacement...
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:56 pm

"Awwwww, at least you have friends. None of mine were able to get into Beacon." He scanned the girls' side until he found someone matching her description. "Gearhead." He said immediately. "Uh...should she be messing with her scroll like that?"
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:57 pm

"Oh that sucks. Kim and I worked hard to get into this school together." For multiple reasons but Lani didn't need to know that. Sky shook his head and responded casually, "Oh, no, she shouldn't. She'll probably break it again."
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:21 pm

"Huh. Didn't think they replaced those." He said off-handed. "Yeah well, none of my friends were exactly top students. Frankly I'm surprised even I got in."
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:23 pm

"Not for free they don't." Sky grumbled under his breath. "Well, if you got in, you clearly showed the talent. Hope tomorrow I run into you during the team picking thing. Would love to see you in action."
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:25 pm

"Aw, I'm not all that impressive." He said with a hint of embarrassment. "I just run around and stab things. Nothing special."
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by TheOddOne Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:32 pm

"Really speaking.... probably about 80 percent of the people in here just run around and stab things. They just do it in an impressive enough way." Sky patted his new friend's back. "Have a little faith in yourself."
TheOddOne
TheOddOne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonns02 Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:20 pm

"Oh I always have faith in myself." He said with a smile. "Have to. It's kinda my thing. And hey, it IS kind of fun to just run around and stab."
Aonns02
Aonns02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum